TeleNav Track review July 3, 2007Posted by Rich in : GPS fleet tracking,GPS tracking cell phones,GPS tracking employees , trackback
It’s not often that we see a full and detailed review of a GPS fleet tracking service, but that’s exactly what CIO has posted — a four-part review of TeleNav Track. They didn’t find much not to like about it either, other than the limited number of phones supported (the service is currently only offered on AT&T and Sprint/Nextel phones).
TeleNav Track is available in several packages according to a business’s needs, and at various pricing levels. TeleNav Track features include GPS navigation and wireless forms, dispatching and barcode scanning.
- AT&T partners with TeleNav Track
- OpenGTS – Open source fleet tracking
- Who uses GPS fleet tracking and why?
- Garmin fleet management GPS tracking
- TomTom WORK GPS fleet tracking